The revolutionary new, patent-pending In-Dapt OR Ceiling System makes other hospital ceiling construction methods and products obsolete.
Value-engineered by the #1 operating room renovation company in America, Walters Healthcare Resources introduces a new concept in OR ceiling design: flexibility through modularity. Not just modular for construction purposes – flexibility in-use and post-installation through its movable component design. OR construction teams can modify the ceiling in only a few hours, vs. weeks, to respond to changing room or equipment requirements.
In fact, In-Dapt outperforms traditional construction and Single Large Diffuser (SLD) modular OR ceilings on every level:
Installation Ease – This complete, integrated ceiling system installs in five days versus four weeks or more for traditional or SLD ceilings. In-Dapt helps contractors meet or beat project schedules.
In-Dapt Super Structure Module
This structural steel Grid attaches to the hospital ceiling structure, and serves as the In-Dapt Ceiling System backbone:
- Supports any single piece of equipment up to a moment load of 12,000 ft.-lbs. for ceiling mounted medical equipment.
- Allows equipment to be mounted anywhere within the ceiling system
- Lights and Diffusers can be removed or modified to add medical equipment
- Enables plug-and-play installation and integration of any ceiling mountedequipment
In-Dapt Intermediate Structural Module
Key to this new system is this unique, proprietary-designed Module which integrates into the In-Dapt Raceway, enabling equipment to be positioned quickly, anywhere along the Raceway:
- Connection point between the Structural Grid Module and medical equipment
- Universal design accepts mounting plate for all equipment brands
- Complete positioning freedom for FUTURE OR changes
In-Dapt OR Lighting Module
Built-in fluorescent or LED room lighting eliminates the need to purchase separate lighting:
- Series of 2 x 4’ fluorescent panels or LED troffers specifically designed for OR medical lighting
- Three troffer levels, all Mil Std 461F certified.
- Removable sealed panels supported on outer perimeter of In-Dapt Raceway forease in ceiling access and equipment position changes
- Asymmetric/symmetric light distribution which directs high levels of light over the patient
- Exceeds IES guidelines of 200fc for supplemental illumination of surgical fields
In-Dapt Raceway Module
This patent-pending Raceway provides a means of flexibility for OR ceiling design by housing all necessary connectivity required when building new ORs or updating ceiling-mounted equipment in existing ORs.
- Grouping of steel raceway modules bolted together in unlimited configuration
- Hub of Ceiling System serving as unobstructed pathway for all OR connections (medical gases, electrical, communication, data, imaging, and future requirements)
- Modular in use: panels easily moved for equipment additions or re-positioning
- Includes pre-assembled medical gas panels and accessories reducing material needs and organizing lines running to equipment
- Connection point, with Intermediate Structural Module, for surgical lights, monitors and booms
- Savings in equipment change time and costs are dramatic – one quarter the traditional installation time
In-Dapt OR Air Diffuser Module
Built-in, Laminar Flow air diffusers eliminate the need to purchase and install a separate air diffusion system:
- 2 x 4’ Air Diffuser panels circulate positive air above patient and staff
- Best-in-class performance exceeds ASHREA 170 standards for Class A, B and C surgeries
- Removable sealed panels supported on inner perimeter of In-Dapt Raceway for ease in ceiling access and equipment position changes, eliminating the risk of contaminants from interstitial space
How to move a component in 5 Steps:
- Disconnect component supply and remove the panel
- Choose new location
- Route component supply to new location
- Install component panel in the new location
- Reconnect component to its supply